Tuesday, 22 March 2011

Overall thoughts

i think overall we were much better than before at planning our project as we knew what we wanted to do and how we were going to do it. Before any footage was shot we planned what we were going to do on each shoot and what was needed like like props and setting and also who was needed each day so the actors knew what they were doing.

Thursday, 17 March 2011

Things i have learnt from this

I am now more confident using the programmes to edit and photoshop. I found it hard working out how to get things to fade in and out and how to cut things down at first. But now i feel more confident and can do it really easily. The titles were much easyer after i made a template on photoshop and used that to keep the house style the same. Ive also learnt that having dark parts in the footage and just having speaking have benfited the titles and given me alot more room to put them in. Last lesson i also found out how to smooth down footage and sound so there was no bumps or crackles in the footage.

Wednesday, 16 March 2011

Secret Shadow !

lotte video

Possible Locations





First of all we thought that the forest would be a good location as it'd be eerie and atmospheric, however after considering it, we thought that it wouldn't fit within our theme of stalking as the vast majority of your shots were based within a house. 

We did, however decide to use the road as the trees created a daunting effect and we were lucky that on the day of our filming the sky was grey and unwelcoming representing our overall feeling of the film.


16/3/10 Lunch

Due to worrying about the amount of time we had left. I decided to come in and spend some extra time on the titles and the footage. I ended up finishing my titles and also managed to spend some time sorting out the sound which didn't flow.  This ended up going into the lesson to. Having the extra time made it not be rushed and end up a mess.

16/3/10 Lesson Plan

We have now in our minds think we have finished. We didnt use all the titles made due to us thinking we didnt need any more on because it would have over crowded the film. We smoothed out the music to make sure there was no bumps and checked all the titles were working. We have also played it through to make sure all the footage was smooth and working. Over all we our happy with our final peace and think given the time we had we have something good to show for it.

Tuesday, 15 March 2011

15th March 2011

We changed the music and the sounds volume so it faded in and out so it didnt have a bump in it. We then added some more titles onto it which took longer than planned. We didnt realise it took 10-15 minutes per title to put them onto our film. However we had a lot of space to put our titles due to the black areas. Tomorrow will be our last lesson so we will have to try to aim to finish it.